Heartland Youth Choir is hiring an Intern for the 2018-19 Season!
2018-19 School Year
Reports To: Director of Business
Hours: 10-15 per week during business hours, with up to 5 hours during evenings/weekends for special events
$10 per hour. Willing to consider Summer hours or extending additional school year for the right candidate.
1. Assist with general office and administration tasks.
2. Assist with Marketing duties, including social media posts, taking pictures/video, creating flyers, etc.
3. Assist with event and concert planning and logistics, including attending events and planning meetings as appropriate.
4. Assist with creation of board meeting agenda, attend and take meeting minutes for board meetings.
5. Other Duties as assigned.
1. College student majoring in Marketing, Business, Music or other applicable field.
2. Interest in supporting the arts education and/or non-profit administration.
3. Strong communicator, self starter.
4. Ability to act as a professional, represent HYC at events and board meetings.
About Heartland Youth Choir
Dedicated to excellence, Heartland Youth Choir develops musicianship and builds character in youth through the rehearsal and performance of quality choral literature.
HYC serves over 200 children (Grades K-12) each year through various programming opportunities and is beginning its 16th season in 2018.
Send your resume to email@example.com